RAS Dust Collection

Has anyone built or does anyone know of any plans for building a dust collection box for a RAS that I could hook up to my shop vac or (in the future) a "real" dust collector? I have a factory "box" on my RAS but it sticks too far out the back and the port is in the back so I have to keep it at least a foot from the wall. I could probably slap something together without plans but then I'd have to re-learn lessons that some of you have probably already learned. I'd rather do it right the first time.

Thanks!

Kevin

Reply to
klklimes

Use the sheet metal force-air radiator fixtures from your heating department. They feature openings at right angles or straight ahead. You'll have to adapt down to a 4" for your DC, but they do as well as anything you can put on a RAS.

Reply to
George