Random orbital sander - Help me decide

Page 2 of 2
On 25 Sep 2004 17:06:21 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (Andy) wrote:

I never had good luck with any of them. You can get a real nice ergonomic sanding block for about $3 and a cabinet scraper for about $8... They never bog down, and you can get as nice a finish as you could ever want! :) That being said, I have found a whole pile of uses for my belt sander, and that can do a lot of the rough work in a hurry if a piece is really gnarled.