Rand brand equipement, can anybody recommend or discourage?

I'm looking at a belt sander and an 12" miter saw, anybody know anything about this brand??

Reply to
jleslie48

Ebay is the only place I've seen "Rand" tools. Cheap imports, similar to Harbor Freight. Not to be confused with Ingersoll Rand (although the confusion is probably intentional).

"Rockworth" (not Rockwell) is another "sounds-line" name that I've noticed on Ebay recently.

Reply to
kkfitzge

I mean, "sounds-like."

Reply to