Raised Panels With a Radial Arm Saw

I just posted photos of making a raised panel door using only the Radial Arm Saw.
Additional info see the Radial Arm Saw Forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/woodbutcher/start
Regards, Rumpty
On APBW.

Damned if just looking at the pictures doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up - I can't imagine how it feels to make a raised panel cove cut with that thing.........;-)
Bob S.
Like cutting butter with a knife....

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:05:27 GMT, "Rumpty"

Well, if that is the case the picture does not do it justice,. .....No offense

Rumpty wrote:

Nice job. It is good to see productive use of a RAS. I have had only one mishap with mine. And that was due to my stupidity of not spending the time to use a higher fence that I know I should have.
Dave
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the flowers! This is an easy low cost way of making a raised panel door.
I use a 2" or so pine fence and can adjust it up or down for specific needs.