Raised panel walls on a bar... uneven floor

Roughed a bar in my basement, in a "J" shape. The difference in height between one end and the other is about 3/4" due to the slope of the floor (the bar is level).
I'm thinking about different finishes for the "wall" of the bar, and thinking about raised panel. But I'm not sure how this would work out due to the uneveness of the floor.
Does anyone have any experience in this, and what would you recommend? The panels would be oak, and stained.
If I make 4, 2' panels, there would be 3 center stiles, so each one would be about 1/4" shorter than the next. Would this out of square condition be noticable? Obviously I would have to cut the stiles on a slight angle on the floor end of things.
I have raised panel bits and have experience in making raised panel doors.
Larry Bud wrote:

If it's only 3/4" (I know...."only"...) I'd make all the panels the same size and just cut the bottoms to the needed angle. That would keep everything else square and you wouldn't have to worry about alignments.
bremen68 wrote:

You beat me to the punch. I second that emotion.
dave
I agree with the other poster - keep the panels the same size and square. One option is to run the panels to about 3 or 4 inches from the floor and then taper some base molding to cover the gap. 3/4" over 8' isn't too terrible.
Another option is to build a footrest along the bottom edge (like a 4x6 long rectangle). The footrest would be tapered and the rest of the bar would be square.
Hope this helps...
Eric
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

So it would be the base molding which would be tapered, correct?