Raised panel/rail & stile bit set recommendation wanted.

I am thinking of purchasing a set and am undecided whether to buy a set that includes a panel bit with undercutting or one without. What do folks like the best? I have had pretty good luck with Katana bits and am going to stay with them. Thanks for your opinions.
I use Whiteside, made in USA , they have the highest Vickor rating of all router bits studied., which means they stay sharp longer. I don't care for the back cutters much, when routing arch top door panels ,you either have to remove excessive material or swop out for a larger bearing. When using a reg panel raiser, simply raise bit a little at a time till you get to the desired depth.
http://home.comcast.net/~kdz.96/site/?/home /
Ken

The back cutter will limit your use of the bit. You do not always want to back cut a raised panel. Suppose you want to use the raised panel bit for a table top for example.
If you purchase quality raised panel cutter , you should be able to remove the back cutter. You would either have to install a bearing, or use your fence for straight cuts.
http://home.comcast.net/~kdz.96/site/?/home /
KK

You can always cut a small rabbet in the door panel back to make it fit the groove. No back cutter required.
Joe wrote:

Pat Barber wrote:

Or, you can also, for non-standard operation as somebody else complained, use the back cutter separately from the paired set.
I personally like the touch the back cutter leaves better than the square rabbet but that's preference, nothing more...
Simply lower the panel cutter ,after flipping door over, and set to desired thickness, leaves a good looking back cut. Also try milling raised panel to 5/8", usually no back cutting needed, also reduces some excess weight from finished door.
kk http://home.comcast.net/~kdz.96/site/?/home /