Raised Dog Feeder

Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?videoV
On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Take a look at this one Brian, I built this for our Great Dane pup about 5 years ago. Adjustable to accommodate growth.
I made if from melamine so that it would be easily cleaned and trimed with red oak to seal the edges. It has held up very well.
The holes on the sides are for dowel pins to slight through from one side to the other. The table top sets on top of the front and back dowel pins.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8004511442/lightbox /
On 9/19/2012 7:08 PM, Leon wrote:

I've not seen an adjustable one. That's pretty nice.

What will the yucking fuppies think of next? Ergonomics for dogs, huh? Sheesh!
-- The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered. -- Andre Gide
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
wrote:

What will the yucking fuppies think of next? Ergonomics for dogs, huh? Sheesh!
I built one years ago for my cats. Not so they wouldn't have to bend down but so the bowls wouldn't get flipped over. Four of them are pretty normal and I don't have any problem with them. One though, is just a little shit. He is a constant trouble maker. I could go on forever relating what that little beast does. Flipping the bowls over is the mellow part.
On 9/19/2012 10:07 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

She was 12" tall when we got her, now she is 36" at the shoulder. Large dogs have a bloat problem when they have to bend down to eat and drink.
On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Well done ... and you work fast! ;)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 9/19/2012 8:47 PM, Swingman wrote:

Thank you. It's extremely tiring working that fast. :)
GarageWoodworks wrote:

The url dont work, comes back "too many connections" every time I try

Worked fine for me when I tried it soon after Brian posted the link. And it works fine right now 7:12AM Sat
--
Best regards
Han
On 9/21/2012 10:44 PM, F Murtz wrote:

I had MySQL problems today. It's resolved now and should work for you.
says...

That was good. I like the cam clamp thingie you use with the scraper-- gotta make one of those. Never thought of using the eraser end of a pencil as a mini-push-stick--that one might save me a finger one day.
Is the mortise jig you were using with the router your design? That looked handy.
Thank you.

That's one pampered doggie. ~ Just as it should be...