Rain keeps damaging woodstocks.

Page 2 of 2

Plastic? I said nuttin' about (aboot, Keeter) plastic.

I think the US still has a tariff on Canadian woodworking tips.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Peter Jennings says "a boat".

sigh... It's that whole Naptha thing, right? Here all these years I've been using the stuff around the shop and...
huh?
NAFTA?
oh! sorry...
UA100
Yeah, and Ms Morrisette just took out US citizenship (after dissing you folks seriously last year...).
Y'all can keep her. And Peter.
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

That's what defines a US citizen, someone with all the rights and none of the responsibilities normally associated with same....
Tim Zimmerman wrote:

OK, to be sure I understand, you have more wood than you have space to store under cover, and if you don't get it under cover then it will be ruined by rain.
Obvious solution--use some of the wood to build a wood shed. You will likely have to buy some roofing but that doesn't cost all that much for a shed, especially compared to the value of the wood.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

"You can't have everything...
...where would you keep it?"
Steven Wright c. 1983
Sounds like you need a bigger shed. Mark

Ooh! Or... a second shed. Then we could call him "Two Sheds".
;-)