Rain keeps damaging woodstocks.

"You can't have everything...

...where would you keep it?"

Steven Wright c. 1983

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Plastic? I said nuttin' about (aboot, Keeter) plastic.

I think the US still has a tariff on Canadian woodworking tips.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Peter Jennings says "a boat".

sigh... It's that whole Naptha thing, right? Here all these years I've been using the stuff around the shop and...

huh?

NAFTA?

oh! sorry...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Yeah, and Ms Morrisette just took out US citizenship (after dissing you folks seriously last year...).

Y'all can keep her. And Peter.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

That's what defines a US citizen, someone with all the rights and none of the responsibilities normally associated with same....

Reply to
George

It's difficult to try to tell someone that a black widow spider won't kill them, especially when it might. No, the bite of a black widow isn't instantly fatal, but it it can be fatal to those with impaired immune systems, the young, the elderly and the infirm.

Note that the original poster posted from Bezerkely Ca. where plenty of black widow spiders are resident.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Sounds like you need a bigger shed. Mark

Reply to
Mark

Ooh! Or... a second shed. Then we could call him "Two Sheds".

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone