RAILROAD CROSSING

http://gingi.uchicago.edu/train/tips-crossing.htm
Not exactly what I was looking for, but should be neat on a layout I'm planning.
JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance. - Unknown http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

I've always plastered ("paved") over mine, but I think I'm going to try a wood crossing sometime. I found that what adds the most to the crossing is not the crossing itself, but the cross bucks. I may try one of those out of wood too sometime...
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

Sun, Aug 7, 2005, 1:30pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) did proclaim: I've always plastered ("paved") over mine, but I think I'm going to try a wood crossing sometime. I found that what adds the most to the crossing is not the crossing itself, but the cross bucks. I may try one of those out of wood too sometime...
I like the idea, because you can still find wood ones in real life.
JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance. - Unknown http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html