Rail and stile stock

well that actually doesn't sim raised panel, but the insetedness at least

Reply to
bent

" The moulding actually protrudes [toward us]

_n }_

Which is actually a PRO look. With my Arrow electric 5/8" brader and glue, its perfect.

Reply to
bent

Perhaps you can get a month rental of a storage unit with power, draft a few friends and assemble a temp shop quickly to finish in the few weeks you have.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

I'm starting to wonder if English is your first language.

todd

Reply to
todd