rafter hook makita nailer

hi there I have just bought a makita framing nailer the" AN 942" 3 1/2 " clipped head nailer I have used it on a roofing job and it is a great nailer. I problem i have with it is that it dosent have a rafter hook to hang it when i need to go away from it for a while. I leave it jammed between rafters and any place i think it might stay but it will only be a matter of time before it takes a fall. does anybody know if i can buy a rafter hook that will fit this nailer?
Most of my nailers have a universal rafter hook on them, available at most framing contractor supply stores. It's an L-shaped piece of aluminum strip with a hole drilled in one end. To install it, remove the QD air-hose male fitting that screws into the back end of the framing nailer. Push the threaded end of that fitting thru the hole in the aluminum strip and back into the hole in the nailer from which it was removed. You may want to add a steel washer if the result is a bit sloppy. Both of my framing guns are set up this way. In use, swing the aluminum strip over to the right side of the nailer and slide it over the 2x framing. The leg of the strip with the hole is just about right for a loose fit onto the framing member (2x4, 2x6, etc). The air hose is typically oriented straight up when the nailer is hung this way. For lighter pneumatics such as staplers and coil siding nailers, there is a thinner version of the strip that does not extend out as far but works the same way.