rafter hook makita nailer

hi there I have just bought a makita framing nailer the" AN 942" 3

1/2 " clipped head nailer I have used it on a roofing job and it is a great nailer. I problem i have with it is that it dosent have a rafter hook to hang it when i need to go away from it for a while. I leave it jammed between rafters and any place i think it might stay but it will only be a matter of time before it takes a fall. does anybody know if i can buy a rafter hook that will fit this nailer?
Reply to
perkins236

IBM5081