Radial arm saw Question

I have a J.D. Wallace & Co. RAS circa 1940's that my Dad had in our garage. He never used it or rather never got around to hooking it up. It is all cast steel and wired for 220. It need some cleaning and needs to be re-wired as the wiring looks to be original. Anyone with any info on this brand and availiability of parts and /or weather it is cost effective to bring up to par will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:58:06 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

see attachment it is a pdf file about the saw

www.owwm.com
UA100