R & R Clamping System

I am thinking about buying enough to glue up 6 doors at a time. I was wondering if anybody has used this system. Any feedback is appreciated.
Although it will cost about $400, an equivalent amount of K-bodies is around $1000 and it only takes up the footprint of one door.
Preston
I've never heard of the system.
Do they have a website?

In my area, the Woodcraft store has them. I think they are interesting.
Sorry, I noticed that after I posted. http://www.rrclamp.com/ .
It looks like a pretty good system to stack glue ups in a small area. Right now, I use 4 K-bodies for each door and can only clamp up 4 doors at a time on my assembly table. And I can't use it for anything else while I am gluing up doors.
Preston

Is there any particular reason for using 4 clamps on a door? Are you 45 ing the corners? I use rail and style bits most of the time and always only use 1 clamp on each end.
It is a standard frame and panel door and can be done with 2 clamps. I use the KP blocks with 4 clamps as shown at - http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&User_ID "628174&offerings_idU11&objectgroup_idC6&catidT&filter=KP%20blocks .
The two blocks that clamp from stile to stile are all that are needed, however, after I apply glue to the rails, I assemble the doors with the rails a little proud of the stiles. I then clamp lightly with the clamps that span stile to stile. I then tighten the clamps that span rail to rail to bring them flush with the top of the rail. This makes rail alignment simple. After it is aligned, I tighten the stile to stile clamps. The other two clamps can then be loosened.
Preston

.
I see. I forgot that I used to the doors that way also. Now, I don't worry if the rails are a bit proud or of the stiles. I always go from the glue up to the TS and take a 32nd off each end to true up the ends. Eliminates sanding also.. ;~)

I saw them at a woodworking show a couple of years ago (R & R were there, they seemed to be two pretty nice guys from Wisconsin not pushing by high pressure but actually believing they had an improved mouse trap). Guy I was with bought four or six clamps if I recall correctly -- he gives them an "ok" rating.
The stacking idea is a good one in principle. In practice, it seems to me that you would have to glue up with the clamps stacked; it would probably be hard to have a glue-up area then move them onto a stack and have the stack line up. I suppose one could just through a piece of plastic between the layers to reduce dripping problem. The clamping tongue is only a 3/8" piece of steel IIRC that rides along standard (1/2"?) all thread rod -- I'd worry about it binding a bit. Tongue may be 1/2". There were multiple ways I could see to improve that product --- problem is the improvements would blow the price point.
hex -30-