Quite A Bit OT - But Funny As Hell

I don't usually bore easily, but in the last few weeks, this newsgroup managed to do so, completely. No free plans, been making up my own, but here's the an explanation of Armageddon.. http://www.festinalente.co.uk/file-storage/view/Armageddon.wav
You oughta see my miter saw now.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Aaaaahhh, memory lane.... Someone posted this here years ago and set off a prolonged flame war between several regulars and a gay lurker.
B.