Quinilla supply

Group,
I am looking for a small supply of Quinilla or Bulletwood does anyone know who can supply a couple of 1x6 or 1x8 boards preferably in Ontario?
Bulletwood - Manilkara bidentata ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Common Names =================================Acana Aus Ausabo Balata Balata franc Balata gomme Balata rouge Beefwood Bolletri Bolletrie Bulletwood Chicozapota Macaranduba Maparajuba Massarandu Nispero Pamashto Paraju Quinilla colorada Red balata
Thanks Chris
With that many names....take some "Jummywood" and redwood stain and call it a day.
(it actually does have somewhat of a pine grain look)
Bob S.

I'm glad you didn't post the uncommon names - No wonder the guy at the counter gets confused :O)
Keeter