quilt display ladder or quilt rack pattern/instructions

does anyone have a pattern or instructions for this or quilting frame - looked everywhere on the net to no avail

Reply to
Michael

A google search on "quilt rack plans" turned up at least a dozen candidates on the first page. I've made one of them.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Take a look at , Is this what you are looking for? I modified this plan, adding french cleats and a few other modifications for my purposes. The external appearance is the same as shown in the on-line store, or, you can take a look at how it turned out at

If that plan doesn't meet your desires, page up on the woodstore site, they have a number of on-line plans.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita