quilt display ladder or quilt rack pattern/instructions

does anyone have a pattern or instructions for this or quilting frame - looked everywhere on the net to no avail
A google search on "quilt rack plans" turned up at least a dozen candidates on the first page. I've made one of them.
Bob

snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au says...

Take a look at <http://store.yahoo.com/woodstore/quiltshowcase.html , Is this what you are looking for? I modified this plan, adding french cleats and a few other modifications for my purposes. The external appearance is the same as shown in the on-line store, or, you can take a look at how it turned out at <www.mklange.cnc.net>
If that plan doesn't meet your desires, page up on the woodstore site, they have a number of on-line plans.