Quick Jet xacta fence mod

I found that I could read the cursor much better on my Jet micro adjust Xacta fence with a simple and cheap mod. I turned the cursor plate over and used 10-32 x 3/4 screws and 6 flat washers as spacers.(3 per side)to lower the cursor below the black mounting plate. This places the cursor about 1/16 above the rail measuring tape and makes for easier viewing. Keith

Reply to
keith

Interesting... I replaced mine with a flat piece of polycarbonate instead of the stock fisheye lens. I gave it a deep etch that I filled with paint for a cursor and hung it as low as possible. Now if I could only straighten the UHMW poly fence faces...:)

Reply to
Eric Ryder