Quick inlay technique

Page 2 of 2

otherwise known as....?

It is an acrylic two-part. But not an epoxy. Varieties are used to join seams for both quartz and solid surface.
Robatoy wrote:

Looks like what they make to fill holes and seems in vinyl exterior house trim.
--

-MIKE-

They do use a similar product to adhere artificial hips and knees in place.
In article <873186bf-d209-4e14-b249-
says...

Now *that* sounds like fun...

The chemical aggressiveness, on a molecular level, creates a bond that is almost pure. We are talking cohesion as well as adhesion. IOW.. no need for undercutting, smarty-pants. <G>