Quick - Ideas for a simple Bandsaw Project

Got any ideas for a quick bandsaw project/Christmas present for SWMBO? If I don't show some validity for the aquisition of this thing by Tuesday, even at 20% off, I could end up sleeping with it in the garage 'till the New Year. <g>
I thought perhaps a tile covered trivet with nicely curves legs or maybe a bandsaw box - but don't have all the materials for either. Any other ideas?
Greg G.
Bandsaw box for sure. It's "dresser" material and you can't go wrong with it....<g!>
Good luck Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com