Quick - Ideas for a simple Bandsaw Project

Bandsaw box for sure. It's "dresser" material and you can't go wrong with it....

Good luck Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Got any ideas for a quick bandsaw project/Christmas present for SWMBO? If I don't show some validity for the aquisition of this thing by Tuesday, even at 20% off, I could end up sleeping with it in the garage 'till the New Year.

I thought perhaps a tile covered trivet with nicely curves legs or maybe a bandsaw box - but don't have all the materials for either. Any other ideas?

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

If your quick you could do one of these. I did a couple of the second ones for some friends. Just got to line the drawers with something before tomorrow night.

Jerry Gilreath

Thanks to you both - I was already leaning towards a curvey BS Box. I wasn't sure how they hollowed out the drawers - a brief look at the web site provided the insight I needed - Doh! Simple. I'm now working on that last minute project.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.