questions about rare earth magnet settings

Page 2 of 2
On 12/18/2011 9:42 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Perhaps, but it's the musicianship of the entire TR album that floors me. Frank himself has said (in so many words) that playing his music was so much more enjoyable in his later bands (mid to late seventies and onward) because the musicians were so much better. That album is fun to listen to because you can tell they're all just having a freakin' blast playing the music.
On 12/18/2011 6:40 AM, marc rosen wrote:

Understood and agreed, but I was really trying to figure out why Larry gave your post a "minus one". An extra "o" in "to" perhaps?
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

I stumbled across this the other day. http://sportsclimax.com/wtf/the-nads-scrotie-is-king-of-the-mascots /
On 12/18/2011 3:01 PM, Artemus wrote:

LOL!
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Recently saw Dweezel and Zappa Plays Zappa. They do an excellent job, DZ plays guitar as well as his dad (and sometimes plays rhythm while frank plays lead on the video screen). The band are all excellent musicians. Check out the ZPZ DVD (it's often played on PBS stations during pledge breaks, and includes FZ alum like Napolean Brock, Steve Vai and Terry Bozio).
Last december at the Warfield was a great show. They recently toured as the opening act for Return to Forever - an odd, but effective pairing.
scott

Essential FZ. Phish did a surprisingly good cover.

Apostrophe got me hooked. Second album HAD to be Frank's first. Side 4 was like a thermonuclear mindfuck.
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:00:08 -0800 (PST), Father Haskell

I'm more of a fan of Frank's for the irreverent humor than the music. Then again, I liked the music more when I was less clearheaded, but that was a whole 'nother life ago.
The poodle chews, the poodle bites it.
-- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold

Thanks Father, I really appreciate that. Marc
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:18:00 -0700, marc rosen wrote (in article

You need a stronger magnet: http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DY0Y0-N52
Actually this site is a great place to find anything related to magnets...
-Bruce

I want that, and for absolutely no goddamned reason.
HTF do they ship that without it sticking to anything steel inside the truck, including the truck?

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 23:04:40 -0700, Father Haskell wrote (in article

I have a "smaller" one permanently stuck to my filing cabinet at work....

I've wondered about that. Sure would screw with their compass.