Questions About Gorilla Glue

Page 3 of 3

My experience also. Actually, neither brand washes off easily, but the stains from Elmers glue are less noticeable (on my skin anyway) than the stains from Gorilla glue.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
No Shit! -- For lack of a better term.
HMFIC-1369 wrote:

The best thing I have found to clean your hands is.....................
Skin So Soft from Avon.
Did I really just say that on a Woodworking group.....arg!!!
And it can be use as Skeeter repellent......
No I don't go door to door and am not a lady either. Just a happy user, just not a user in the normal sense of being a user......awwwwe forget it.