questionable investment

I have been invested for many years and have not seen any return. To read what the website and the owner says make me sick. I fear investors will never get their money back.
Joe wrote:

Huh?
--

Tanus

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop /
Joe wrote:

Uh, OK, so what investment you referring to here? I see no context.