QUESTION: Trying to find decent picture frame stock

Page 2 of 2

Here are more links for frame molding. I don't know if they sell retail or wholesale.
Have you done a Google search for "picture frame molding"? That's where I found these. There are many more pages to view. Notice the spelling of molding.
http://www.vandykes.com/subcategory/231 /
http://www.yuenger.com/

Interesting. No, I've searched for 'picture frame stock' and 'picture frame moulding'
Thanks - I'll certainly follow up on those!