Question re 3M safest Stripper

I'm using Safest stripper on a furniture project (see http://www.briansiano.com for details), and I have a question.
It's somewhat difficult to ensure that a nice, even coat of stripper goes on. Since Safest Stripper is water-based, would it be worth it to dilute the stuff so i could use a pump to spray it on evenly?
I know this would probably make it less effective, or make it work slowly, but I can work with that: I'd just leave the stripper on for longer, with plastic wrap on top to keep it moist.
But has anyone tried this?
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 05:37:30 GMT, Brian Siano

I know it seems really thick, but you should be able to spray the stuff as is. I'd try that before diluting it, myself.

Yep- not with "Safest Stripper", but I've used similar stuff in old windex spray bottles, and it worked fine.

It's a coat of stripper, not a coat of varnish. It doesn't have to be a "nice , even coat." :)
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland