[Question] Powermatic 60A 8" Jointer

Greetings, What is the difference between the 1610070K 2hp/ Single phase and the 1610073K Besides $200 more for the 70K is it the magnetic switch? I have been to various Powermatic/Jet sites. I see no info on the 73K TIA, Ken
Ken Lamb wrote:

It looks like the 1610073K is 1.5 HP. See:
http://www.shopforpowertools.com/Powermatic/jointers/B00005RHQP.html#specs
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA