Question on selling magazines.

I'm getting ready to sell my collection of Wood magazines -- all issues from one through one sixty three. My question is should I try selling all 163 issues in one batch or break them up. If I break them up, how many issues in a batch -- 5, 10 25? Is there a better alternative than eBay? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
Herb Robinson

If it were me, I wouldn't be too concerned about maxing out the price I got for them, and I'd try to ebay them as a group.

But if you want to max out the cash you get for them, you'll probably do better breaking them up. For example, people are more likely to spend $20 on a group of 5 things than $100 on a group of 25 things, even though the unit price is the same..

Reply to
bf