Question on mini-table saw

I bought one of those cheap $99 table saws from Lowe's awhile back because I needed it to install some hardwood floors and didn't want to invest in a larger one. It is a Delta 10" brand. Has anyone done anything with this to be more accomadating to larger pieces of wood. At this time I don't want to buy a larger saw because I don't have a lot of space, but at the same time a larger table would be nice. I'm just looking for ideas. I know the saw is a piece of junk and I need a real one to do real work so please don't flame me.

You can build a table around it. Cut a sheet of plywood about the size you want and cut a hole for the saw. You also want to recess it a few inches so you can cross cut wider boards. Of course you have to route a groove for the miter to slide in before and after the existing table.
http://members.aol.com/woodmiser1/hint-5.htm Mind the wrap. Tom
tom wrote:

Thanks. That'll work!
User Example wrote:

Workshop.

Here is one of the simplest & best ideas I have seen for increasing the utility of a bench top tablesaw:
http://members.aol.com/woodmiser1/hint-5.htm
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland