question on finishes

I have a friend who has bad environmental alergies... and is redoing her house in natural finish wood trim. I know there are a lot of new polyurethane-type finishes... but which ones are environmentally more friendly? less toxic? Please email me directly. snipped-for-privacy@technoloft.net Thanks.
if you are too lazy to recheck the newsgroup, I don't think you deserve anyone's time and effort to email you personally.
dave
kaitlin wrote:

Think about it - if she doesn't check the newsgroup, then...
point taken.... oops! she (he) DID and responded with no idea of why I said they were lazy. she(he) has a comprehension problem too. PROBABLY A SPOILED YUPPIE! :)
DAVE
tnfkajs wrote:

Thanks, Dave, for your compassionate and helpful response. I am new to the newsgroup. I HAVE searched Google. And your assumption that I am just lazy is not only unjust, uncivilized, and impolite but unfounded as well. My basic problem is a lack of knowledge on the topic... so much so that I really don't know what keywords would be helpful. I have tried several combinations and am not coming up with any helpful information. I mistakenly thought there would be helpful, interested people here. It was my mistake.

to the

just lazy

My
several
was
Well *I* sent you an email espousing the virtues of shellac but didn't even get a thank you...
DUH, didn't you realize that I meant you shouldn't expect a private answer??? People share their wisdom, thoughts, and questions for the benefit of all. Sheesh!
dave
kaitlin wrote:

Try water based finishes.

so did you email her too? :)
dave
Leon wrote:

No... I figure if they dont have tome to come back here to get the results, I dont have time to answer directly.