QUESTION - is this how reforestration is done?

my part to piss off the religious right.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T

happy with yourself.

Reply to
Silvan

Tue, Feb 17, 2004, 8:04pm snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) wishes me happiness with: I just sprayed tapioca pudding all over my shirt. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Well, now that I have that bit of inews, yes, I am happy with myself. Hehehehe

JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T

JOAT,

I'm gonna say something that I'm sure many others will agree with but just haven't said. I'm more of a bull in a china shop.

I like what you post but you're posts are too damn hard to decipher. I can never tell what you are saying, what they are saying and you're sig and quotes just blend in making it all a big mess. Clean it up, use quote markers and more whitespace and I'll be very appreciative.

OTOH, tell me to go F*&K myself if you want.

Reply to
Bruce

Wed, Feb 18, 2004, 3:06am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bruce) claims: I like what you post but you're posts are too damn hard to decipher. I can never tell what you are saying, what they are saying

You're going to have to give some examples, because I don't understand what's so hard for you to understand.

Unless you're talking about my response to Silvan. In that case, if it has to be explained, you probably wouldn't understand anyway. But, if you do need clarification on that, ask him.

and you're sig and quotes just blend in making it all a big mess.

No they don't. Anything from JOAT down is sig block, always.

Clean it up, use quote markers and more whitespace and I'll be very appreciative.

Stop using "you're" where you should be using "your" and I'll be appreciative.