Question for Ridgid 3650TS owners

I was looking at this saw at HD over the weekend. With a 10% discount it looks to be a pretty slick package. But I'm not sure I like those table cutouts: seems like a useless gimmick, one that will just be a bother. And I wonder if the 13A motor is big enough. Any comments? Everything else seems perfect: decent fence, wide table, left-tilt, enclosed motor with dust collector, and a rolling base that seems nicer that the Jet Super Saw base.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott

My Brother bought that tablesaw last month. If you get it before the end of January, you get a lifetime warranty. It's a pretty good deal, but I work for Emerson who makes this saw.

I own the TS3612, which was the previous Rigid saw. Basically the same saw as you are looking at, with a few small changes, like a t-slot for the mitre guage. The saw is good for any home style woodworking.

Reply to
Nathan

Not sure I like those cut out wings either. I could see catching my fingers between the opening and the fence. ouch!

Reply to
acronym