Question for DW744 TS users

I've had mine for a couple years now and no problems. Recently I am having problems getting the fence square to the blade. Always had it kicked away from the blade slightly at the back, but now all of a sudden can't seem to get it adj. right no matter how much I try to tweak it. Any of you ever had to really get into this thing to get it fixed? Thanks.
Paul O.