Question about www.woodworking-forum.com

Does anyone know who owns this site?
http://www.woodworking-forum.com/woodworking /
More importantly does anyone know what software they're using to archive the messages?? I'm very interested in archiving a few other message groups for some of my other hobbies..
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Al snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

You might just follow the link at the bottom of the page and ask the webmaster what is being used.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]