question about mdf or particle board

okay I have a question or two about mdf or particle board. Can I use a fiberglass resin to make the particle board stronger. Can I veener over the particle board after the resin dries.Thanks mike
Mike asks:

Why bother? Start with a good quality plywood instead. Adding resin and then veneering seems like an expensive way to go, as well as time consuming.
Charlie Self If God had wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them higher on my body.
The resin only adds hardness and surface durability - not strength. You would need to use the fiberglass cloth + resin to add strength. And as Charlie said - why bother? Hard to be the strength of a good grade of plywood. It's strength comes from it being made in plies with the grain of each layer 90 deg from the adjacent layer. A sheet of plywood is also flexible - adding to its strength, making it difficult to snap in two. That flexibility needs to be braced in order to make whatever it is you're making more rigid.
Tell us a bit more about what you're application and maybe we can help some more.
Bob S.