question about 3m respirator

h'lo...
my neighbor gave me a 3m 6800 full face respirator the other day, belonged to her hubby before he died. I don't know much about these things... I'm wondering if somebody can suggest the proper combination of cartridges/filters for this thing.
in order of usage
Soldering (stained glass/leaded glass) - mild chemicals, lead dust/particulate woodworking - sawdust wood finishing - varnishes etc
the borg have smaller more specific purpose respirators, for about $50 CDN, but I'd need 2 different ones to cover all bases.
any thoughts?
Shelf price of lungs?

Oughtsix spaketh...

Yeah, I finally broke down and started wearing a mask just about all the time in the shop. Coughing and hacking half the night was more uncomfortable than the mask. The coughing cleared up immediately.
As a kid, I had to shovel coal for the winter. I would cough and hack up black coal dust for a week.
--
McQualude