ques about outfeed table mounting pls

I apologize if this has been covered before
I have seen several web sites pictures showing the outfeed table attached to cabinet style saws, but I am trying to come up with ideas to mount 3/4 MDF outfeed table to a contractor style (Craftsman) saw. Does any one have any pictures they could post to a.b.p.w. please. any help would be appreciated.
john

In my case, the outfeed has two legs on the outside. The other end is supported by the rail for the fence. It rests on the rail and I put a spring clamp on either side to keep it from shifting. If you can support it that way, just build it up so the table is equal or 1/8" below the saw table. I guess it could be 1/6" below and work. Maybe even 3/32" and still work. Maybe even 5/64". Nah, that would never work.
I'm at work so I don't have a picture to show you. Ed

Just posted a couple of my setup. May net be perfect for you, but at least will give you an idea. Ed