Query - Set up on TS for Drawer Lock joinery

Folks -
Okay - I seem to recall an easy way to make a sort of "locking rabbet" type of joint for drawer construction on the TS. I DAGS'd but got a zillion hits for router bits.... feh.... I *know* that....
I thought I saw something here - or there... about a simple, fast, accurate set up to make the joints on a table saw.
Links? I'd sure appreciate some leads...
TIA
John Moorhead

try this one:
http://www.workbenchmagazine.com/main/pdf/wb000-LockRabbet.pdf
Vic

For drawers I'd think that you want the locking to resist pull parallel to the side AND which covers the end of the side. This would work if you are attaching a face on the drawer box but otherwise the joint will be visible from the front.
-j

I used Infinity's 55-512 bit: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/infinitykitchenset.htm http://www.infinitytools.com/PDF/DrawerLock.pdf