Quebeko furniture

I need 1 queen and 2 twin beds CHEAP. I found this Quebeko stuff online and was wondering if anybody ever bought anything made by them. It just needs to last in a rental house for a couple of years. The bedrooms are small so I like the underbed storage.
I know, I should just build something, but time has run out...
http://www.quebeko.net/fiche.php?Langue=2&Section=6&Cat=1&PhV07
I was specifically looking at the "mates bed with 3 drawers"