quarter sawn white oak in Texas

Found this on Dallas/Ft.Worth Craigslist. Thought you guys might find it interesting. I mailed him for directions to see this and am including the text of his reply.
Thank you for contacting me about the qtr sawn White oak lumber. I am located approx 7 miles west of Hwy 75, just off of Hwy 380. If you will call me this afternoon after 3PM at (972)658-2130, I will provide exact directions and we can arrange a time for you to stop by and have a look at all of my lumber. I should be available after 3PM today for your call. If you would like for me to telephone you, please just send me your telephone number. I owned Curly Woods in McKinney for 7 years, if you ever shopped with me previously. This time around I am going to operate on a much smaller scale focusing on exotic and figured woods with the occasional standard woods that offer exceptional quality, like the qtr sawn White Oak listed. Again thank you for your interest in the woods that I offer.>>