Quandry on ABPW

For those of you over on abpw that gave me info about the signage problem, thanks a ton. And for the ones talking about the corrugated fasteners, I finally found them. Of all places, Lowe's had them. 97 cents for a box of 30. I would have never thought to look there. Thanks again all. Time to make some sign boards!