Quality of Infinity router bits ? ? ?

I recently ordered a Jesada rabbet bit kit with multiple bearings. When the order arrived it was an Infinity bit. I called Razor Tools, the dealer for Jesada, and was told the Jesada wouldn't be available for about three weeks and If I wanted to return the Infinity they would ship the Jesada when it becomes available. This is my first experience with Infinity. Should I return it and wait for the Jesada?
Thanks.
Frank

If it is your first experience, it will not be your last. There are many good brands, and Infinity is one of the best, IMO. www.infinitytools.com They have some good specials at times.
You wont be disappointed. They are top quality bits. Check out the reviews of various Infinity router bits and saw blades on my website www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor OnlineToolReviews.com http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Latest 4 Reviews: - Kreg K3 Pocket Hole System: http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/kregk3.htm - Incra Miter Express: http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/IncraMiterExpress.htm - Ozito Metal Cutting Circular Saw: http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/ozitometalcuttingsaw.htm - Veritas Shoulder Plane: http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/veritasshoulderplane.htm ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW, after reading, your post makes sense...the only downside that I am aware of regarding Infinity is why anyone would pay so much more than Whiteside or CMT. Since you get one for the price of a Jesada, don't worry, be happy!

Infinity is a top drawer bit, keep it and be happy! Dave
I would return it as a matter of principal. I also would never do business with this place again. There are few things that piss me off as much as ordering one thing and they decide to substitute something else.

CW wrote:
There are few things that piss me off as much as

substituted mystery meat. As if I might not tell the difference??? One bite, and I was calling the waiter over. Then the manager. Long story short, he apologized for the snafu, gave us 2 free meals (steak), deserts to take home, and the weirdest part was he found the proper meat in the kitchen to make one pulled pork sandwich, after we ate, so he wrapped it up for take-home. All in all, we got about $60 worth of food, and his only request was that we return again. I assured him he had satisfied us beyond our expectations. oh, and he also brought out baby back ribs for me to try--1/2 of ANOTHER meal!
An older gentleman at an adjacent table heard the manager and I discussing the issue and came over to thank me for complaining, because he was very unhappy with HIS meal as well. shortly thereafter, the manager had a new meal prepared for him.
Why can't all managers be this concerned about their patrons?
Dave

I agree to a point, but if the change is a big upgrade, my principals are flexible. "Sorry, we are out of Ryobi table saws so we shipped you a Unisaw instead." I could live with it. Really.
Fact is, there are some places that can make a substitution on my order and I have no problem with it. They know me, know what I want and know what they are doing. A first time order is another thing. A substitution like the OP got is not bad but they should have gotten approval before doing so.

Here's info on the intertwined history of Jesada & Infinity.
http://www.newwoodworker.com/infinqa.html
-Chris