Quality of Hegner scroll saw?

I believe I heard that the Hegner was a very good saw. Anyone have any opinions on the Multimax 18" version?
Thanks. JP

I have also heard that Hegner is very good, but have never used one. After having 2 different 'cheap' ones ($169), I upgraded to a RBI Hawk 216 about 6 years ago. I absolutely love it. The 216 is the smallest one they have and yet plenty big enough. Six years ago they were about $800. You can order them on their website. Good Luck, Virginia
I have the 14" model, very well built and always does the job.The switch is the only inconvenience. Too small and not well located. Glenn