Quality Forstner Bits

Page 2 of 2
do you give HER the OK when she buys a dress? :)
dave
grampa simpson wrote:

Dave,
Thanks for pointing out the weakeness in my relationship. Aparently you can tell who wear the pants in our family. Its not me. :(
Actually we are not like all of you rich woodworkers who get to use real hardwood. I have to use driftwood or doug-fir for my lumber. Just recently, I was able to upgrade from a hand drill to an early 1980's black and decker corded model.

Ooh, you have one of the corded models? You're lucky! I have to keep opening mine up to throw in peanuts for the squirrels.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:38:47 -0800, "grampa simpson"

Thought you could fool us didn't you? We all know now you have a squirrel (cage) motor.
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:47:02 GMT, john carlson <collector

Any chance Santa Claus might bring you a saw with a motor on it for Christmas? Like WOW!!!
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:38:47 -0800, "grampa simpson"

Thanks for all of your imput. I have taken into concideration all of the data. This weekend I went to the wood show in Costa Mesa, CA. I picked up the Freud Carbide forstner bits. Love 'em to death.
Grampa Simpson