Q PC557 fence adjustment (long)

I bought a 557 plate jointer a while back, couple months, and had just tried using it this weekend, I was using #20 biscuits to join corner joints. Trying to make drawer boxes with it, 3/4 ash stock 4 1/2 tall sides, 18X15. The blade cuts non parallel with the fence. When putting the joint together, the sides do not match up, they are out of parallel with each other and end up being twisted slightly, about a 1/32 and do not flush up on the corners,. My lumber is perfectly cut square on each end, Is there an adjustment for the fence to make it parallel with the blade? On each side of the fence there is the edge of the tool that the fence slides up and down between. When I place a straight edge across the ends and hold the tool up to the light, I see light from one side of the fence and not the other. A little less than a 1/32 gap. When making cuts on two sides, it compounds and makes for a non-aligning joint Anyone else had a problem like this with the tool I sent an email to PC but do not expect to hear from them for a couple days Thanks CC
CC wrote:

It sounds like you have a factory defect. There is not adjustment that I am aware of to take care of the blade alignment with the fence. Is machined that way.
Bob
That is what I thought too Bob. I couldn,t find any way to make an adjustment like that for the fence I think I will be taking it back and get a replacement tool.
CC