Q PC 557 Plate Joiner

I got a new PC 557 for Christmas. Has anyone used them for building drawer boxes and found them to hold up in cabinet use? Thanks for any information CC

Nope, it won't hold up. You better send it to me. :)
--
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm
(Featuring a NEW look)

I have used PC biscuit joiner for years - built drawers, doors, cabinets and (with exterior glue) some outdoor projects as well. I have never had a joint fail. Pretty amazing when you think about it.
You will like that joiner - it will serve you well for years.
Good luck!
Lou

Thanks Lou I am going to try it on some drawer boxes. Looks to me like it would work well I think I will be very happy with it. cc