Pyramid Planter

Anybody know where I can get plans for a cedar pyramid planter?

Reply to
Rinks Ranch

Fri, Apr 16, 2004, 11:45am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Rinks=A0Ranch) questions: Anybody know where I can get plans for a cedar pyramid planter?

Dunno. What's a pyramid planter?

JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there.

- Maureen Reagan

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Fri, Apr 16, 2004, 2:53pm snipped-for-privacy@charleston.net (Joe=A0Gorman) says: It's what you put pyramid seeds in to grow them for your own full size pyramid. Be sure to follow spacing instructions on seed packet VERY carefully. JOe

Ah. OK, where do I get seeds?

JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there.

- Maureen Reagan

Reply to
J T

DAGS

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

After Joe so graciously explained what it was, I found a picture.

I wouldn't need plans for anything like that. Four boards, notched. Next level, four smaller boards, etc. Wouldn't even use nails. But, probably the library would have plans.

JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there.

- Maureen Reagan

Reply to
J T

Fri, Apr 16, 2004, 7:31pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.no.spam.net (Mark=A0Jerde) wrote: DAGS

Smartasses don't get any pyramid fruit, when it's ripe.

JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there.

- Maureen Reagan

Reply to
J T

There must be some type of bottom to each level - otherwise it's going to use a lot of dirt

Reply to
Rinks Ranch

Fri, Apr 16, 2004, 3:35pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Rinks=A0Ranch) claims: There must be some type of bottom to each level - otherwise it's going to use a lot of dirt

So? It's no. "must be", but if you want some, put 'em in. No prob. Or, fill the middle with rocks.

JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there.

- Maureen Reagan

Reply to
J T

Most folk just Cheops 'em off the source.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

I bought some from that guy in the market, but 'e gypt me.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You should have known better.

Tho sphinx will try to sell you the nose right off your face.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi