Puzzle

I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.
For those who do that sorta thang...
Robatoy wrote:

Robatoy: I do like to cut puzzles... but I'm brand-new here and I don't know what ABPW is or where to find the pic of your puzzle... please assist... Thanks, Spence

Spence, that stands for Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Woodworking. It is a news group. Unfortunately, not all news servers carry it. Try Google?
www.delorie.com/wood has archive of both binaries, A.B.P.WOOD and A.B.P.FURNITURE

Sawtooth; I look at the pic postings here, check it out!
http://www.delorie.com/wood /