Put new bearings in the unisaw motor

I took the motor out and put new bearings in, I had one set from my collection and went to the auto parts store and got the other $14.00. Its real easy job, just pull the covers remove the old ones and push on new ones. Wow this saw is sweet with the new bearings. I was quoted $150 to have it done, it took longer to remove the motor than to put the bearings in.

Reply to
wayne mak