Pushstick material (w/link to pic)

Dear All,
I had a visitor in the back yard tonight. This was the best picture I could get with the zoom and a flash. Do you think he would make a good push stick?
http://members.rogers.com/dfeisan/images/pepe.jpg
Thanks,
David.
In article

He'd cover up the smell of oak, that's for sure.
djb
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

Most people fume for look, not smell. Those crazy Canucks.
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:19:37 GMT, "Buttonhole McGee"

- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
No Leon, it was something else entirely that David called a rat, or did he call it a mouse? It wasn't a *woods pussy* either. Nahmie

I believe "Polecat" is the name you are looking for.

The pic seems very dark, but from the url info, it's a skunk, right? > snipped-for-privacy@rogers.splinter.com

the skunk shows up if you download it to your hard drive and open it in a photo or paint program and adjust the brightness of the image.
dave
Tom wrote:

What's the problem? Showed up fine for me.

maybe you are talking a different source than ABPW? on there it's too dark.
dave
CW wrote: snippity snip, snip
Looks fine there to.

Actually, this spring my wife went out late at night to chase the neighbors black cat away from the garbage. Wasn't the cat... Didn't know she could move that fast!
Clint
pixelated: