Pushstick In Training

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/PIT.JPG
New P.I.T. to replace the old, follows me around like a dog. Any suggestions on teaching her how to relax, not take life so seriously, and resign herself to her fate?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05

Ah Swingman the economy is going into the pooper. You are no longer an owner and have now become part of the staff. LOL

down rug. The funny part is when she holds a toy with her front paws and chews on it, while lying on her back.

Our deceased Golden did that ... and raised many a shop kitten to boot. It's been a couple of years but I still hear the tinkle of her collar and expect to look around and see her.
Haven't had the heart to try and replace her.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05
Toller wrote:

Our mutt does that. And when it doesn't get her belly rubbed, she brings out the big guns. She sits up (part dachsund, which gives her the spread of butt needed to stay that way for hours, literally). Then she presents her front paws in a praying position. If that doesn't work, after a few minutes she keeps the paws together, but saws them back and forth. Comes of being raised in Baptist country, I guess, but we didn't teach her any of it. Well, my wife. She's the Baptist and I'm the Backslid, which is a place I have inhabited for upwards of 50 years now.
Charlie Self wrote:

Q: Why don't Baptists make love standing up?
A: It might lead to dancing.
Q: What's the difference between Northern Baptists and Southern Baptists?
A: Northern Baptists drink and smoke in front of each other.
Swingman wrote:

that aloof and persnickety varmint that you desire.     j4
"jo4hn" wrote in message

LOL ... being color blind, that never occurred to me! You're probably right .. but then I'd have to explain to # 2 daughter what happened to her carefully selected kitty accoutrement.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05
Swingman wrote:

I feel your pain. I have an engineer-in-training occasionally living with me:
http://www.tundraware.com/Etc/smokey.jpg
On 01/09/2005 12:57 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Way too interested in humans to be real. Here's what real cats look like 99% of the time:
http://heron.uwaterloo.ca/~dwpayne/misc/cat1.jpg
That reminds me, time for my afternoon nap...
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message

This one was an orphan ... and judging from the identical looks, Daddy might have been a "travelin' man".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05

one of mine likes to sleep on it's back like that but with his legs splayed out to each side. looks like a sail cat, but not as flat.
they slow down at about 9-12 months, when they loose the kitten in them. too bad too, as kittens are more fun.

... never known any cat to take life seriously. They just expect you to feed, pet and generally keep them satisfied -- everything else is just brief intervals between nap times.