PUSHCART

http://www.buildeazy.com/newplans/childs_walker.html
Not even remotely close to what I'm looking for.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.

Perhaps you're looking or one of these? :)
http://www.playstoretoys.com/wooden-shopping-cart-p-63.html
Thu, Sep 21, 2006, 6:00am snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com (Upscale) doth queryeth: Perhaps you're looking or one of these? :)
Only if it comes in an off-road version, holds two people and their mechanic tools, and is powere by a small gas engine.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.