PUSHCART

Not even remotely close to what I'm looking for.

JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.

Reply to
J T

Perhaps you're looking or one of these? :)

Upscale

Thu, Sep 21, 2006, 6:00am snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com (Upscale) doth queryeth: Perhaps you're looking or one of these? :)

Only if it comes in an off-road version, holds two people and their mechanic tools, and is powere by a small gas engine.